Reagents storage and dosing units
Liquid reagent storage and dosing unit is designed to address problems of chemical feed plants during pilot tests, or if there is no possibility of capital construction.
The units include:
- reagents storage tank;
- pumping and dosing pumps, dosing stations;
- further dilution manifold;
- reagent preparation stations;
- reagents vacuum and screw feeders;
- control and measuring instruments;
- control box.
The units can be used for dosing of:
- corrosion inhibitor;
- antiscalants and biocides;
- flocculants, coagulants;
- deoilers and demulsifiers;
- antifoam additives.