Ultrafiltration is the membrane ofseparation of pressurized fluid into a filtrate and a concentrate. It is used to remove suspended and colloidal substances, algae, bacteriological contamination and viruses from water.
Ultrafiltration technology is mainly used to filter water from surface sources (rivers, lakes, reservoirs) and for purification of wastewater prior to reverse osmosis.
- ultra-thin water purification up to 0.01 microns;
- compact design means quick and easy installation;
- vertical assembly of modules saves space;
- no sealing between the source water and filtrate;
- high reliability;
- consistent high quality of the filtrate.